Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog Reflection

Although I was confused at first on how a blog actually worked and was unsure what to talk about, it got a lot easier as I began to feel more comfortable with my topics and the functions of my blog. I have learned a substantial amount of new information about sports news and especially about new technologies and tactics that are being used by hunters. Having a blog has really opened up my entrepreneurial mind and has made me realize that anything is possible. New technology has taken over the hunting industry which is very exciting. There is a lot of room for improvements and a lot of room for innovation in the hunting industry. Every topic talked about in class discussions seem to have their place in every industry. Although I thought that some topics may not be reflected as well in the hunting industry, I was wrong. Sponsorship is a huge part of the hunting industry and often funds the shows are shown on television. After reading Crush It!, I realize what they mean when they say do something that you're passionate about. All of the people and marketers that post on these blogs have a passion for the outdoors and a passion for success in their own brand's. My goal of getting into the hunting industry seems to becoming more realistic and I have taken away a great deal of information from this project. Thanks Professor Rumery! Keep in touch.

http://www.google.com/reader/view/?hl=en&tab=wy#overview-page

No comments:

Post a Comment